View Profile rorychally

33 Movie Reviews

Not sure what to say.

This is a cinematic masterpiece, without a doubt. I really enjoyed this. Well done.

Brilliant.

You are the best at what you do. You've made my week. It's ironic that this is a 'non-canon' flick as it seems to have blown me away! Get it? Like a cannon, lol.

46X x 87Y

Yeah... great job btw :P

Alpha-Nuva responds:

finally, someone gets it...

11 Game Reviews

-_-

Besides the poor graphics and the blockheaded scripting, the game itself is un-winnable. I crossed the road several times and still was late with an 'F'

Good game

The game is good. But the controls need re-adjustment. I'm getting really frustrated as I keep dashing when all I want to do is move to left or right. The whole dashing element just makes the game weird and difficult.

great

this is all the fun of being hacked without the actual "being hacked" part. lulz :3

24 Audio Reviews

Great

The rhythm of the main piano motif seems quite upbeat and I think would be nicely complimented with strings or percussion to thicken the sound. But hey each to their own, this is graceful and brilliant otherwise.

Inspiring

It pulls me in! Everything goes so well.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!!

Great

The clown song section makes me suspect the clown will make an appearance. Holy shit I just saw that mc 10 is now up. (goes to watch)...

cheshyre responds:

Thanks! Watch away!

2 Art Reviews

finally

a decent size and image :p great job

BackIntoTheFuture responds:

thanks

awesome

The shading is there, and the gun is fantastic. Well done.

DIMB responds:

thank you dude! :D

Beauty is in the eye of the media.

rory challenger @rorychally