you better get too school you better get too school

-_-

Besides the poor graphics and the blockheaded scripting, the game itself is un-winnable. I crossed the road several times and still was late with an 'F'

Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Good game

The game is good. But the controls need re-adjustment. I'm getting really frustrated as I keep dashing when all I want to do is move to left or right. The whole dashing element just makes the game weird and difficult.

NG Chat NG Chat

great

this is all the fun of being hacked without the actual "being hacked" part. lulz :3

Windows HIV Windows HIV

lol

norton anti-virus, that made me laugh :D

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

awesome

kept me occupied for hours ! great.

my song...

3---3---3---3---1---1---1---1---1---1 ---5-5-5-5-5-4-4-1---1---1---1---4-77 9---4-9--------5-7-5-7-5-6-4---9---4-
--9---6-6-6-8---8---8---8---4---9---4 ---9---5-5-6-----6----6-5-6-2-6-5-6-2 -8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-a-a---1---2-4-3-6-7-
7-a---8-8-8-8-8-8-2-3-4-a---a----

Flash Hero Flash Hero

fantastic

killnu56 and mario112 don't know how to write reveiws. this game is great, considering it is a flash game the gameplay is very good. this game kept me occupied for hours.

Keytar Hero 2 Beta Keytar Hero 2 Beta

...

this game is probably great, but when you make a game, it kind of has to work, and you obviously havn't taken notice to the fact that this game works for only a handful of people.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

omg

this game is addictive and horribly frustrating, yet it's amazing.
it's a great boredum buster.
i managed to get a score of 6168

10/10
5/5

~RoryChally~

Platform Racing 2 Platform Racing 2

almost perfect

but two points i found reeaally annoying

1. there seemed to be lots of glitches, like, whenever i would bump into a wall, the character would't be able to move.

2. you need to sereously make more servers,
it is impossible to log in , i assume this game is a lot more popular than you anticipated.

apart from these two down-sides this game is perfect

i can't log in to any of them

Dead Drop 1 (demo) Dead Drop 1 (demo)

awesome

cant wait for it to be finished