A Thought A Thought

Great

The rhythm of the main piano motif seems quite upbeat and I think would be nicely complimented with strings or percussion to thicken the sound. But hey each to their own, this is graceful and brilliant otherwise.

Hardcore Fantasy Hardcore Fantasy

Inspiring

It pulls me in! Everything goes so well.

cheshyre responds:

Thank you!!!!

MC10 MC10

Great

The clown song section makes me suspect the clown will make an appearance. Holy shit I just saw that mc 10 is now up. (goes to watch)...

cheshyre responds:

Thanks! Watch away!

B7 - Pokemon R/B Battle W B7 - Pokemon R/B Battle W

oh my

Gave me shivers :/ I loved this straight away.

Burn7 responds:

Yeah! Glad you liked it :D

Absent Friend Absent Friend

Tender

Emotional and graceful yet slightly epic sounding aswell. I love it. It sounds like deep thought to me.

Skullbeatz responds:

well, it's actually improvised. thank you man!

Hitler And His Talking Vagina Hitler And His Talking Vagina

addictive

Is the talking vagina Eva Braun? No one seems to be picking up on that. good btw :)

Mega Crusher Mega Crusher

ok...

Well it sounds ok. And the playing isn't bad. But innovation is very lacking here even if it may be an homage to thrash metal.
-5 for reuse of riffs composed by other people. The riff that comes in at 0:10 is essentially of the song "Damage Inc." by metallica, about 3:15 into that song, you will hear this. The whole song generally seems kind of unoriginal.
-1 for the name, a seemingly thoughtless spin off the band name "MEGAdeth" and their song "Head CRUSHER".

HOT Fiery Anger HOT Fiery Anger

Cool

This seems a bit more "badass" than "angry" to me. But hey it sounds great.

Fabricated Son Fabricated Son

great

A very modern slow metal sound you have. The vocals sounded good and the effects were pretty cool. The chorus was hooky. The lyrical theme seems simple yet original and the lyrics themselves are cryptic and poetic. The instrumental is there and better than most, especially the guitar.I think the guitar could have been more involved, in terms of a lead section though to get my 10. I love the quality of sound generally and the song as a whole is great. What program do you use to come up with this finished product of a song and how do you record the guitar?

Tetris On The Toilet Tetris On The Toilet

Ammazing

This sounds nothing like metallica, it doesn't have galloping chugging, no intriquite instrumental and the vocals don't resemble James Hetfield's at all. This sounds much more like megadeth, with the twisted style generally, and the "time is up" section sounded like dave mustaine all over. The guy below me is a noob.

Anyway, this song is great, tenacious D/ Megadeth influence seems evident and the vocals remind me of motorhead's Lemmy at a few points. The vocal lines were catchy and the guitar riffs sounded very nice. It's good to have unique and stimulating lyrics, but the comedic value of the lyrics kind of ruins the seriousness of the instrumental after appreciating the amazing groove going on with that lush riff. Overall, this song is very badass and one of my favourites on newgrounds right now.